Below is a snapshot of our dress code rules. To view a complete list, please see our handbook.
- Students need the collared M shirts on unless they are wearing an approved MHS pullover
- Khaki or navy blue uniform pants/shorts/skirt/capris (not jeans and not cargos)
- No piercings in the facial area
- Pants must not be sagging
- Shorts & skirts no higher than 2-inches above the knee
- Sweatshirts and hoodies which pull over the head must be red, white, blue, grey, or black.
- Senior sweatshirts can be worn, but not from a former year (i.e. class of 2013, 2014, etc.)
- Jackets, sweaters, and coats that zip up or button up need to be a solid color.
- Jackets, sweaters (zip/button), and coats must be solid red, solid navy blue, solid white, solid gray, solid black, or solid brown.
- Students need to wear a belt
- Shoes need to be closed-toe & closed-heel (no sandals, flip-flops, CROCS, etc.)